Level 1 - Estate Entry
1. You start here. If you move on forward you'll soon find a patrolling guard outside the front of the estate - take'
care of him and his pistol is yours.
2. The "courtyard". From here the only way onwards is through the minefield. Watch out for the guards in the
guardhouse nearby - it may be best to just leave them be and move on through the minefield as ammo will be
scarce at this early stage. You can always come back for 'em later on :)
3. Make your way through the minefield to this point here.
4. Over to the exit stairway that descends into the basement of the estate, and you're on your way to level 2!
5. Ahhh ... a nice little remote corner of the forest brings you to this area, but how to get through the minefield
here to the goodies beyond?
6. The trick is to run to area 6, and make sure all the guards inside the room here
see you ... ignore them and run back to area 5 and hide behind some dense shrubbery ... the guards will
come looking for you, and in their enthusiasm to put a bullet through your skull will conveniently forget the
mines they'd planted in the minefield here. Boom, boom, boom, boom ... minefield cleared, enemies
eliminated,and you didn't even need to fire a single shot! Proceed on and enjoy the treasures within oh smart
7. This secret pushwall leads to other secrets that will take you the gatehouse, and some other nice trinkets :)
Tips - "Success"!
End of Destiny
Original Wolf 3D
|Enemies marked in blue appear in all difficulty levels. Enemies marked in green
appear only in difficulty levels "I'm a Hero" & "Suicidal Tendencies". Enemies
marked in white appear only in the difficulty level "Suicidal Tendencies" and